You must have Administrator level privileges to create and assign users to a team.
Contact the account Owner to request access.
Think of users as anyone with the ability to collaborate on tasks or boards within Rindle. This means that you can invite full-time staff, part-time staff, contractors, and clients on as users who will be able to view and comment on different tasks.
Adding Users to Your Rindle Account
To add a user to your organization, follow the steps below.
- Click your avatar at the bottom left corner of the app.
- Click “Users”
- Select “Add Users" in blue in the upper right.
- Next, you can choose to add one or more users. To enter a new user, use the entry boxes. Once you have added three users, a '+' box will appear, and you can continue to add users in the entry boxes.
- Alternatively, to add users in bulk, select the 'Add multiple at once' option to enter users on each line, with each value separated by a comma. Using the following formula for each line: First Name, Last Name, Email Address. You can add as many users as you want — just be sure to keep it to one user per line.
6. After typing in your team user’s information, you will be presented with the option of sending an email to your team user with their access credentials. If you’d like them to receive an email with login information right away, check the box that says “Send Invite via Email.” If you aren’t quite ready for them to receive their access details yet, don’t worry — simply leave the box unchecked and you can always send them the invite at a later time.
Note: If you don't invite the user immediately, you can still add them to boards, and and assign them to tasks. You may find this useful if you want to set up your instance before on-boarding your team immediately. Once you have invited your team member, and they log in for the first time, they will then receive email notifications and see the boards they have been added to, and the tasks that have been assigned to them.
7. Next, under “Select Team,” you can associate the users with a team. If you’re not sure what team to associate the user with, feel free to leave it blank for now (you can always add them to a team later).
Sending Invites to Users(s) Later
If you originally chose to send a user an invite email later, the good news is that you can easily send them an email when it’s most convenient for you.
When you’re ready to send your team user an invite with their access information, follow these steps:
- Click your avatar at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select “Users”
- Find the name of the person you’d like to send an invite to, hovering above the upper left corner next to their name.
- Check the box that appears next to the user’s name.
- Click the dropdown menu in the upper right and select “Invite Selected.”
Quick Glance: Has a User Been Invited?
From the Users section, at a glance, you can see which users have been Invited, Not Invited, or have Accepted the invite. By hovering over the envelope icon, you can quickly see if a user has been invited or not invited. If there is no icon, the user has accepted the invite.
When you invite users, the default user permissions are set to Standard User with the Create Boards & Templates feature permission turned on.
Learn more about Global User Permissions