You must be have Admin level privileges to create and assign users to a team.
Contact the account Owner to request access.
To keep things organized and relevant, you can associate users with various teams in Rindle. Teams can be anything from departments to office locations (and anything else you’d like). Essentially, teams make it simple for you to keep your team members organized and search by team in Tasks.
Adding Users to a Team
Adding a user to a team will associate them with the selected team so that they can easily see assigned tasks that are most relevant to them.
- To link a user to a specific team, click on your avatar at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click “Teams.”
- Select the name of the team you’d like to assign the user(s) to.
- Type in or press
to select the name of the user(s) you’d like to associate with the team.
Adding a User to Multiple Teams
If you wish, you can add a user to multiple teams, making it easier than ever for them to see tasks that have been assigned to multiple teams.
- To add a user to multiple teams, click your avatar at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click “Users.”
- Start typing the name of the user or select their name from the list.
- Under “Select Team,” click on any team name that you’d like to associate the user with. Click “Update” to save your changes and you’re finished!
Deleting a User from a Team
If you wish to remove a user from a team so that they no longer have access to boards or tasks assigned to that team, you can start by navigating to the “Users” tab.
- To delete a user from a team, click your avatar on the left side of the screen.
- Next, click “Users.”
- Start typing in (or select) the name of the user. Notice that all teams the user is currently involved in will be highlighted under the “Select Team” section. In order to remove them from a team, simply deselect the team by clicking on the team name.
- Click “Update” to save your changes. After that, they will no longer have access to the team you have deselected.
Deleting an Entire Team
If you want to delete an entire team from your organization’s Rindle account, you can easily do so. Keep in mind, though, that deleting a team will completely remove the team from the system, so only do this if you’re ready for the team to be permanently deleted.
- To proceed in deleting an entire team, click your user icon at the bottom left-hand side of the screen and after that, select “Teams.”
- Click the dropdown icon next to the team name and select “Delete.”
- After that, the team you selected will be deleted from your company’s Rindle account.