If you want to hide a task from a board so that it’s not taking up space (for example, if a task is finished) and you don’t want to completely delete it as you might need to reference it again in the future, you can always archive the task.
Archive a Task
There are two ways to archive a task in Rindle.
- The first way is to click on the task you want to archive. Select the vertical menu in the upper right and click “Archive."
- The second way to archive a task is by hovering over the task itself and clicking the pen/paper edit icon. From there, click the bin icon to archive.
View or Restore an Archived Task
- To view a task that has already been archived, first navigate to the task's original board.
- Click the ellipse menu in the board views navigation at the top.
- Click "Archives"
- To restore an archived card, click the “Restore” button beside it.