To work efficiently, we know that you want all of your apps to work together. The good news is that Rindle plays nice with tons of other apps! With many flexible integrations, you can use Rindle with the apps you already know and love.
In fact, you can connect Rindle to over 1,000 apps using Rindle’s powerful Zapier integration.
To get started, learn how to connect to Zapier using the video above. In the above video example, we're using Zapier to connect Rindle to Flowdock by automatically posting a group chat message that notifies a channel whenever a Rindle task has been completed. However, you can choose any app or action you want, as there are so many different options — this is just one of many examples. The possibilities are endless!
If you don't want to watch the 2 1/2 minute video, no worries — you can follow these simple steps below:
- Generate a personal access token by going to your Profile → API Access → Tokens (Personal Access Tokens)
- Click "Create Token" and copy the token by clicking the clipboard icon.
- Open up Zapier and click “Create New Zap.”
- From the list of apps, type and select "Rindle."
- Next, select the app you'd like to connect Rindle to and select what you'd like it to do. You'll be able to choose from all kinds of Rindle fields (like task name, list name, etc).
- Once finished, enable your zap and you're done!
Looking for inspiration?
Here is a list of possible zaps you might create:
- Rindle to Flowdock: Notify channel when a task has been completed.
- Rindle to Google Docs: Add completed rindle tasks to Google Doc (appended document), to compile a report of work completed.
- UserVoice to Rindle: Create Rindle tasks from UserVoice suggestions.