Board Search & Filters are a quick and easy way to browse and locate the boards you need, and stay on top of your team's forward momentum. By default, your boards are displayed in alphabetical order, but here are a few simple tools that will allow you to drill down to your heart's content.
Searching for a Board
First things first. Click on the Boards icon, and the Search bar will be located on the top left, with the Filter options to the right.
Perform a keyword search to find any board or boards. Rindle is pretty smart and will narrow down your search as you type the first couple of characters.
Refining your Board Search using Filters
Filters allow you to narrow down your search based on:
- All Boards
- My Boards [I've created them.]
- Shared Boards [I didn't create them, but they are shared with me.]
So here's the scoop. There are three ways to find what you need:
- Use the keyword Search tool, as described above.
- Use the Filter icons to narrow down you search.
- Use a combination of both to go as granular as necessary.
Hey! If you are still new to Board Groups, be sure to check out this article.