You must have Administrator level privileges to assign user permissions. Contact the account Owner to request access.
You can view and manage the roles and permissions of your company's users in the users page.
You can access the users page by clicking on your avatar in the lower left corner of your screen
Then click on Users and select the user you would like to access
Within your Rindle account, there are three different permission levels:
Can manage Users & Teams, assign user permissions including Billing Admin and Administrator roles. Manage all system settings.
Can manage Users & Teams. Can assign Report, Custom Field Manager and Create Boards & Templates permissions.
Adheres to board permissions only (this is the default setting)
In addition, each user can be granted specific feature permissions:
- Billing Admin - Can manage Rindle account billing information
- Report Admin - Can access Reports section (reports on all boards in the system)
- Custom Field Manager - Can create, edit and delete Custom Fields
- Create Boards & Templates - Can create boards and board templates (this is the default setting)
- Tag Manager - Can create new tags. Can edit and delete tags
Pro-tip: When you add a new user to Rindle, their default permission level is set to Standard User with Create Boards & Templates permissions. You can then go into the user's profile and edit the permission levels from there.
Learn more about Board Level Permissions