Tags are a great way to stay organized in Rindle. You can add colors to tags or even associate multiple tags with one task. While you can associate tags with tasks, you can also add them in the universal tag manager. In the tag manager, you can view all of your tags in one area, too.
Universal Tag Manager
The tag manager is a place where you can view all existing tags, add new tags, edit tags, add colors to tags, or delete tags.
- To find the tag manager, click on a board.
- Next, click the tag icon in the upper right corner (next to automations).
Once you’re in the tag manager, you will be able to do a number of different things which we’ll cover below.
Adding a Tag
To add a tag to your tag list, first make sure you’re on a board. Next, click the tag icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (next to automations).
- Click “+ Add Tag” and type in the name of your brand new tag. Remember, you can always change it later.
- Hit enter on your keyboard to save.
That’s it! You’ve added your first tag. :-)
Editing a Tag
- To edit the name of a tag, click the tag icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Hover over the name of the tag you’d like to change. Click anywhere to highlight and delete, modify, or add text as needed.
- Hit enter on your keyboard once you’re finished modifying the tag name.
Deleting a Tag
- To delete a tag, click the tag icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Hover over the tag you’d like to delete, then click the trash icon on the far right side of the highlighted box.
- If you find yourself accidentally deleting a tag, you’ll also find the option here to click “Undo” immediately after being deleted.
Change the Color of a Tag
You can associate tags with a variety of different colors, and Rindle has a whole hex chart of possibilities for color choices when it comes to tags!
- To get started, click the tag icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the color dropper next to the tag.
- You can select a color from the list of circular hues, you can type in a hex # directly, or you can click on the square to select a color from the color range.
- When you have selected your tag color, simply click on the name of the tag again to lock in your choice.